When people hear the word “hormones”, they typically think of women, and they typically think only of hormones relating to menstruation. But hormones are way more complex and important than that.
You have hormones that control or are involved in just about every function of the human body. They have intricate relationships with each other, your digestion, your nervous system, and your other organs, and they greatly influence your health and the way you look, feel and think about yourself.
When hormones become imbalanced, you can experience:
- unexplained weight gain (or less commonly, loss), and/or have difficulty losing (or gaining),
- premature aging,
- digestive issues, like constipation,
- memory loss or fuzzy thinking,
- depression or anxiety,
- changes in menstrual cycle or poor fertility,
- excessive hunger,
- and so much more.
Essentially, when your hormones are out of whack, everything just gets a little worse. Or even a lot worse.
Maybe you even have allergies, or you don’t recover from infection or injury as quickly. Maybe your cravings are out of control. Or maybe you have low energy and it’s making each day just a little harder. All of these issues can be related to your hormone balance.
But here’s the thing: you can feel better. A hormone cleanse is just the first step in making that happen.
After that, it’s up to you.
(And me. I’ll be there if you need me.)
So, what exactly IS a hormone cleanse, you are probably wondering. Well, let me clear up the mystery.
This particular hormone cleanse, which is 21 days long, will happen virtually. Meaning, you get to stay home and put your feet up, and I will come to you. So here’s what included:
- Basic Supplies: First, a fancy little “Detox Box” will be delivered to you. Besides food, and a few completely optional supplements that I may recommend you consider, this box will contain what you need to do the cleanse. There is a specially formulated herbal tea, some homeopathic blends, and two powders to be added to a smoothie, your oatmeal, or in water.
- Classes: Then, I will send you recordings of our class every Thursday for 4 weeks starting October 23 for our special Hormone Cleanse classes. We will talk about what to eat, teach you about a few of your influential hormones, and some great self-care techniques to keep those mysterious glands healthy.
- Email support: You have a chance to ask questions about anything cleanse related – unlimited support – during the cleanse.
- Private Forum: We also have a private Facebook group to share resources, ask questions, and get support (this isn’t mandatory, but in my other cleanse groups, it is a BIG part of what makes the cleanse work).
- Booklet: I will email you a booklet, outlining everything you need to know about the cleanse, what you will be eating/not eating, and some recipes to make the experience yummy. It will help guide you through the cleanse.
All of this is delivered to you – no need to drag your embattled hormones over to me every week.
Now let’s be clear…
This hormone cleanse is not going to make you a super model or a super hero. It is not going to cure any diseases or make everything right. Honestly, if someone ever promises you that in 21 days, you should run, not walk, away from them. I am not promising a fix, and I am not guaranteeing weight loss.
What this cleanse can do is:
- give your hormones a chance to reset
- teach you about healthy eating for your hormones, and the systems they interact with
- help you shift your cravings so you can stop sabotaging your success
- offer you insight into what areas of your life and diet might not be working for you
- give you a sense of how good you can feel, if you keep choosing it.
The point is this: this cleanse won’t solve all of your problems, but it will help you to feel better, and empower you to take charge of your own health, with a clean slate and a new arsenal of information about your body. It is a kick start for a lifestyle change – nothing more, nothing less.
I often think of resetting your hormones as getting your body to stop working against you. That doesn’t mean there isn’t still work to do; it simply means I’d rather you experience your body as an ally in your quest for health, rather than an obstacle.
Just register yourself for 2 payments of $97 or Register with a friend for 2 payments of $147
(registration closed – January cleanse will be open soon for registration!)
I have been running a variety of cleanses for years now – over 200 people have gone through my cleanses. Want to hear what some of them have had to say?
“…it’s been a great experience – one that has changed the way I look at food. In the process I’ve lost about 6 pounds and gained a new, increased awareness of my food choices.” Mike F
“Amazing experience. We feel better, have more energy, and FINALLY, are on our way to a genuine weight loss experience. After all these years, we found the key to better health. Thanks!” Sharon T
“I wanted to thank you so much for this experience!! It has really helped to kick start me eating more healthily and during the cleanse I lost 10 pounds, now at 11 and not craving anything. Thanks again!!” Debbie B.
If you are thinking it would be fun to add your success story to the mix, I would really love to invite you to join the hormone cleanse and start enjoying energy, vitality, and a cooperative body again.
The next Hormone Cleanse will start in January – details coming soon.
Video Class Topics
Class #1: Insulin and Leptin –
Class #2: – Adrenal and Thyroid Hormones –
Class #3: Estrogen, Testosterone, and Human Growth Hormone –
Class #4: Wrap up and Maintaining Hormone Balance –
Ready to take the leap into some sweet livin’? I would love to have you join me! You can register yourself, or yourself and a friend. Registration deadline has passed, but January registration will open soon!
Two Payments of $97 Payments billed 21 days apart
Bring a Friend Option!
2 Payments of $147
Payments billed 21 days apart
I am crazy excited about running this cleanse again. It gives me insane amounts of pleasure to help people experience better health. I love the online format, I love doing the cleanse with you (oh ya, you know I do this with you, right?), and I love the idea of getting to know you and your hormones a bit better!
Still have questions?
The most common question I get is about the diet. Though there is more to the recommended cleanse diet, and some things, like alcohol, will be eliminated through the entirety of the cleanse, the basics are this (which will be explained in detail in the classes):
- week 1 – eliminate sugar and fruit
- week 2 – eliminate grains and caffeine
- week 3 – eliminate dairy and meat
There are no pills to swallow – drops, tea and powders is how the cleanse items are consumed. Nothing should be gag-producing, though the powders can take some creativity to incorporate for really sensitive palates. People have put the powders (just 2 teaspoons a day) in hummus, oatmeal, yogurt, smoothies – so many possibilities!
You can listen to the class recordings if you miss a class. The forum is on Facebook – if you are not on Facebook, you won’t be able to join the forum, but you can still join the cleanse. There will be some resources that you will miss out on, but they won’t be necessary to complete the cleanse successfully.
If you have more questions, feel free to ask them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Hopefully I will see you soon! ‘Cause…I kinda like you! And I’m excited to see what your hormones can do when they are working with you instead of against you!
p.s. Not that you’d want to, but just so we are clear: once the cleanse manual is sent out, there are no refunds. No back-outsies. No change-my-mind-erinos. But again – why would you want to?!